Technology is an ever flowing river that keeps changing its course. The only difference is that a river takes forever to change its course but technology, on the other hand, moves quite swiftly. Every day brings in new innovations and every day. We find better and more robust smart phones equipped with advanced apps to help us with our daily needs. The on demand mobile app phenomenon which practically helps us get just about anything that we want. When we want it has created ripples in the way we are used to procuring services. The on demand delivery app is just another example of the success of this business model.
Since the popularity of such business has only grown in the last few years. It is fair to assume that hundreds of thousands of smart entrepreneurs across the world are trying to find or build their own on demand apps to set up their own business. If you too are in that list of smart entrepreneurs, then you will find this blog post very helpful.
In this blog post we will try to cover all the important aspects that you must keep in mind. While building your own on demand delivery mobile based app for your new business.
Who is the app for?
Before you start off in any direction. It is first to take into account who you wish to create this app for. Try asking the following questions to determine the scope of your business:
- Is it meant for a particular community? Say, office going crowd, or restaurant seeking delivery drivers for food delivery?
- Or is it going to be something that anyone can use to delivery anything from anywhere?
- What are the geographical areas that you want to launch your business in? Are you focusing on only one city, one state, one country or multiple areas?
- Are you considering to not make your services available to particular areas in the city. Where you assume business will be slow? If yes, what are these areas and what is their geographical expanse?
- Is there an age group that you are focusing on?
- Will your service be point A to point B type service or will it include option of multiple deliveries?
- Will you be making multiple modes of transport for delivery available based on budget and dimension? Or will you have a standard rate based on weight?
Once you have answered these questions, you will find that your direction for proceeding will get very clear. You will know exactly what you want in your app.
White Label Apps
Instead of hiring a team of android, iOS, PHP developers, systems analysts, data base analysts, business analysts, research team, content writers, quality analysts and project manager. You can simply choose to buy your own On Demand Delivery app that is pre built and ready made. This will allow you to enter the market with the app in a matter of just 4 to 5 business days.
You will not have to wait for a whole team to build the app from scratch or even spend money on your resources, your development center, the technology stack etc. because your app is already built. All you need to do is take a live trial of the app and then inform the company if you are interested in it.
Once you place an order with them, they will be able to white label the app with your brand name and logo and then go ahead to launch the app under your banner with your server details. This process ensures that the app is completely owned by you.
The company that builds the app completely removes any trace of their company logo. What’s more, they also make sure that they do not post your company or brands details on their product portfolio page.
Getting the Source Code
In case you opt for the wisest option and purchase an on demand delivery app built by a white label on demand mobile app Development Company, make sure that they offer to provide you with the source code of the app.
The source code of the app will allow you to make any kind of modification or updations that may be required as your business grows. The app that you purchase may be perfect in the moment, however, in future, as technology evolves and your business grows, you may have to bring in new modifications from time to time. Typically, a reliable white label on demand mobile app Development Company will offer you the source code for free so you don’t have to worry about incurring additional expenses.