One Business That Makes Home Management A Breeze: Handyman Service App
The way we live our lives today, we are totally dependent on many service providers for all our needs. Whether it is a locksmith to help us get into our homes occasionally, or a tow truck to bail us out when our cars break down or even when we need the help of an electrician or plumber to help us with our home tasks, we depend on different service providers for our work. While the earlier method was to rely on a handyman that someone we knew, knew, the modern method is to simply rely on an app that can help you hire a handyman for any kind of job instantly, just with the tap of a button.
How does the Handyman On Demand App Work?
Typically, hiring a handyman can be a nightmare. You are always shooting in the blind because you don’t know exactly what the handyman’s experience is like, how credible they are, whether they are actually people with the qualification to handle the task at hand, and whether or not you can trust them inside your home or not.
However, an app like the Handyman Services develop On Demand App makes all of this a lot easier. This app makes sure that you don’t have to rely on anyone’s word. Everything is transparent, everything is clear and right there in front of your eyes.
Your users are also very clear about when the handyman is going to show up. The GPS tracking feature makes it very clear so as to when your handyman is about to reach. The other important factor with the handyman app is that there is no haggling involved with respect to the price. Everything is pre decided and set. What’s more, you have the option of choosing the expert handyman based on the price that they are charging for their services (which you will be shown before you make the booking) and the star rating given by previous users. This gives the current users an exact idea of exactly what they are going to get when they hire a particular handyman.
Let us get down to exploring how the handyman service on demand app works
- The users download the app.
- They can then register and log in to the app by using the Facebook and Gmail log in or they can alternatively fill out a short form available in the app.
- The users will then be able to see a list of all the service providers listen in the app.
- Your users will also be able to see the list of all the services available in the app.
- They can click on the service that they want to see all the service providers who are offering the services.
- Can see the rate that they are charging and the star rating offered by previous users.
- They can then click on the selected service provider.
- Then, the selected service provider will get a notification notifying them of the job at hand.
- The service provider has the choice of taking the job or rejecting it.
- In case the job is rejected, the user is notified of the same so they can select another service provider.
- When the service provider accepts the job, the user is notified of the same.
- The service provider gets all the job details including the address of the user and the time at which they are expecting the service provider.
- The service provider then accepts the job and then reaches the address of the user for delivering the services at the designated hour.
- Then, when the task is started, they can mark it on the app.
- On finishing the job in the end, they can mark it on the app as well.
- Then the app automatically facilitates a seamless online payment through the app itself.
- The user and the service provider can then rate each other based on their experience.
How to get the best app for your business?
Since the popularity of the Handyman on demand service provider app, many freelance developers and on demand mobile app development companies have started building their own on demand handyman services apps.
This is why; it is important to understand the structure and flow of a successful app before you settle on one that suits your business. Once you know exactly what you want, you must only rely on a reputed on demand white label on demand mobile app development company with at least a thousand live apps on the Google Play Store and iOS App Store.
Taking a look at their previous client history and taking a free demo of the app will help you to make the right choice.