Who do you think contributes to Thailand’s GDP the most? Gojek Clone App.
It is a known fact that developing countries economy is mainly sustained by the small-medium enterprises. With over 50% of Thailand’s GDP coming from Micro and Small-medium scaled businesses. Gojek Clone App is one such platform that offers a single platform to the MSMEs to contribute to the growing economy.
Gojek Clone App is ready to support Thailand’s, both individual operators and small-medium entrepreneurs by enabling them to enter into a digital world. Leveraging the on-demand services for their ventures, these MSMEs can hassle-free access to a greater number of business opportunities, Thus leading to rise in their business transactions.
Gojek Clone App Thailand – For Whom This Business Model is Useful?
Gojek Clone is an on-demand multi-service platform catering to the people of Thailand, Merchants/Suppliers/Vendors/Drivers as well as Independent Operators.
Our Gojek Clone App offers a dependable and transparent experience to everyone on board. This platform is for those who:
- looking for immediate solutions
- Need quick access for their on-demand chores
- Wish to earn a decent monthly income without investing much
- Merchants/Suppliers/Vendors who wish to flourish their brand name
- It is a single platform for multiple needs
- It is a one-stop solution for the service providers to offer their services in Thailand.
- Safe and secured transactions
Gojek Clone App – The New Version 2023 Features
- Restricted passengers limit
- Ride cancellation
- Face mask verifications
- Safety checklists
- Safety ratings and review
- Apply toll cost manually
- Calculate two-way fare methods
- Store/restaurant wise commission
- Daywise separate time slots
- Restaurants/stores and item names searching
- 18+ age confirmation
- Voice instruction for the delivery drivers
- Order cancellation option for delivery drivers
- OTP verifications
- Graphical status of rides and orders via in-app notifications
How to set up your business using Gojek Clone App in Thailand?
The on-demand industry is booming. The entrepreneurs are highly inspired by Gojek and replicating the business model under their version.
Yes, there will be a lot of competition. But, what matters is how unique your Gojek Clone App is.
Here is how you should plan to set up your Gojek Clone App
- Research in detail on what kind of services you like to integrate into your app.
- Analyze your competitor’s app, know what kind of features, functionalities, User-interface, payment gateways, and so on.
- Know your target audience and design the features accordingly.
- Make sure you fulfill the legal requirements that allows you to do business in a hassle-free manner in Thailand.
- Choose the services that are major in demand. For instance, if your target audience is “Working professional” provide them with on-demand grocery, food, handyman services, house cleaning, etc.
- Make sure that your brand name, logo, and theme of your app are relatable.
- Encourage local communities and gradually grow and expand your services in the neighborhood and other cities.
- Launching your Gojek Clone App in Thailand will give you much clarity on how to proceed further. Once your brand is settled, expand wisely.
Take Free Demo Trial Of Gojek Clone App
The Gojek App Development Company that you are hiring will provide you with the free demo. Take this free demo trial of your app to know how it works. It will highlight every feature’s work mechanism, the functionalities of how the user, the suppliers/vendors/independent service providers as well as the driver uses it.
This way you get to make changes if required in the features and user-interface. Talk with the app development team if you wish to integrate something particular in your app.
Buy only a white label Gojek Clone App along with a lifetime licensed source code to go with. Try it before placing the order.
Building the right Gojek clone doesn’t have to be tough. It all depends on the app development company you chose to hire. Unless you are not sure about the niche and understand the app fully, doing market research and analysing other aspects doesn’t make sense. Thus, it is important to know what you are getting into, as well as cover every aspect of the Gojek Clone App to launch in Thailand. Once you have placed the order, the app goes under the processing of white-labelling and is all set to launch in just a few days.